If you have a complaint, then this note sets out the procedure which we will follow in dealing with that complaint.
- All complaints should be directed to Mr Jonathan Reakes, Managing Director, at JS Reakes Ltd, St Brandons House, 29 Great George Street, Bristol BS1 5OT.
- Where your complaint is initially made verbally you will be requested to send a written summary of your complaint to the above address.
- Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within seven days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
- Within twenty one days of the receipt of your written summary, we will write to you in order to inform you of the outcome of our investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
- If you are unhappy with the outcome of our handling of your complaint, then as a private individual you may refer your complaint to the Property Redress Scheme (PRS)
Post: PRS Property Redress Scheme, 1st Floor, Premiere House, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH
Phone: 0333 321 9418
Further information can be found on the PRS website https://www.theprs.co.uk/consumer