JS Reakes provide independent professional valuation for business owners and property owners.
We are chartered surveyors regulated by the RICS providing independent professional valuation. We can assist you with the following:
Rent reviews/Lease renewals/Market Rent Only option (Tenants of large pub companies)
If you are trying to negotiate terms of business with a partner, landlord or tenant an independent valuation is an essential part of the process. You will need professional guidance to determine the correct level of rent and how best to approach the negotiations.
SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pensions)
Your pensions provider or scheme administrator will require a market rent and market value of the property within your scheme, at the time of inclusion in the scheme and at regular intervals.
In certain circumstances especially where there is a dispute between partners/neighbours or landlord and tenant, your solicitor will require an expert witness report to determine the value of the property being disputed.
Sometimes business partners do not agree on the current or future direction of the company and need an external independent expert to assist in coming to a settlement before moving forward. In this case we can either act for you as an advocate or act for both parties on a joint basis.
Business and property valuation
We provide professional reports for:
- Business owners, or professional advisors that need specialist advice to help with making a strategic decision.
- Your current business or property interests before moving ahead with your plans.
- Unlocking the value within your business or property.
- A share valuation of your business
- Residential Homebuyer Level 2 reports and help to buy reports
- Probate Valuation
J S Reakes valuation reports include the following:
- A reasoned and researched valuation of your business and property by a professional valuer
- Detail regarding the current market place
- Comparable evidence to support the valuation
- Professional standards set out in the Red Book
Our reports take approximately 5 – 10 days from the date of inspection of the property or business however this is dependent on your requirements, it is best to call us to discuss.
Read some of our articles on valuation here.